Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday...

AMERICA! And Happy Birthday to my dear friend Shonna! Yep, I did it. I made another one of these. :) I told you that they make great gifts, didn't I?!!! Here is Shonna's (made with her favorite colors, and perfect for the 4th of July!):
Do you want to see the inside? Here it is:
From this angle you can see that this project has a lot of dimension!
I LOVE the Storybook font, and added a "S" for Shonna of course!
Recipe for this project:
Pattern paper- Marcella K stack
Blue paper-Stampin Up Baja Breeze
Red paper- Stampin Up Riding Hood Red
White paper- Recollections
Ribbon- Stampin Up Baja Breeze
Border Punch- Fiskars

You can find other info and "how to" on one of my previous blog posts HERE.

Happy 4th of July everyone! Don't forget to take pictures! It's my Little Pickle Princess' 1st 4th of July, and I can't wait to scrap it! :)

3 comments:

Barb Craft said...

This is a fabulous gift idea! I am sure our friend will love it!! The papers are so yummy!!
Barb :)

Stacy said...

Kristy,
I just made one of these yesterday but yours is way cuter.
I am sure your friend will love it.
Thanks for sharing
Stacy

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Happy 4th of July to you and your family! Great project, love the colors...