Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I promise I'm workin' on something!

I had 2 crafty friends (Holla-- Christianna and Shannon) pop over yesterday so that we could get a head start on some gifts. I'm still working on mine, but I promise to post pictures and instructions as soon as I'm finished (it should be by tomorrow!) Here are some pics to show you what I'm working on:
I'm sure you can guess what I'm making?! When I am finished I will have 9 gifts ready to give!!!! Here's a sneak peek of one:
Just wait until you see what's inside! I'll be back soon! And I hope you get some crafting done today too!

1 comment:

Anna Waarvik said...

I can't wait to see the finished product!

I am giving you two awards - the Trendy Blog Award and the Sunshine Award. You can get the buttons from my blog at http://akellyscrafts.blogspot.com/.