Saturday, July 10, 2010

My 1st Blog Award...and isn't it a cute one?!!!


 THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Annette from My Paper Trail!
(Click on her name and it will take you to her adorable blog! Whoooo, Whooo's crafting?? I'm sure Annette is!)

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the person who gave this award to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.


Three things that I love about myself:

1. I'm FINALLY a Mom!
2.  I'm creative
3.  I truly treasure my family, friends, and students

Here's a picture I LOVE!
Those are the "little" feet of my Pickle Princess, and the big strong arms of her handsome "Data" holding her and keeping her safe!

And here are the 5 Peeps that I am passing this award onto:

1. Jodi at The Bee Hive 
(I just LOVE Jodi {I don't know how she does it all!}, her fam, and her photography!)
2. Sheila at She's a Sassy Lady
(Sheila has a fantastically "Sassy" cricut blog-with fabulous tutorials-and has asked me to be one of her designers!)
3. Sarah at Live Love and SCRAP!
(Sarah recently did some adorable cupcake cards! And who doesn't love cupcakes?!)
4. Jennifer, Jamie, and Jodi at eighteen25
(These amazing ladies always have something crafty going on they are also Native Las Vegans, and I found their blog just by chance when they only had 3 followers!)
5. Tracy at Craft Junkie Too 
(Tracy's blog is one that I found a while back, and love going to for some inspiration!)

Here's to you ladies!


Thanks again Annette from My Paper Trail 
and I hope you all have "A Cherry On Top" type of day! :)


7 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks Kristy...what a sweet award and a sweet blog....I appreciate it and so happy I connected with you.

♥Tracy

Mockabee Seven said...

You're too sweet! Thanks for the shout out! :-) I had no clue that you were this talented! :-)xoxo

Live Love and Scrap said...

KRISTY!!! You are so stinkin sweet to think of me =)
Thank you so so so much!!! So glad to "meet" you!!!!!! You have an adorable blog!!! I LOVE the story of you crafting on your door...too cute!!! Your cards are so pretty and your layouts are so amazing!!!
I am so jealous...I am beyond behind in my scrapping...GASP!!!
CONGRATS on becoming a MOMMY!!!

thanks again!!!
hugs,

Sarah

Anna Waarvik said...

Congratulations!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful award! I will do this when I get back from vacation! Thanks for thinking of me! Sheila

Jen@eighteen25 said...

ah... how sweet of you to share this award with us!! thank you so much for your kind words... it means a lot to us!! :)

jen@eighteen25

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Thanks again... http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/2010/07/wow-while-on-vacation-i-received-2-blog.html