Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stayzia's Graduation Party LO

Here is a layout I did for Stayzia's (she's like a niece to me) Graduation Party! I used my lovely Gypsy to weld the title "Stayzia" together using a Storybook font, and the words "graduation party" using the All Mixed Up font.
Here's a tip...(Shout out to my scrappin' pal Jamie for teaching me this!)
I cut a 1" border using my Fiskars cutter on the black paper. Then I cut 1/4" off of 2 sides of the main background paper. This makes a great border, and adds to the page. Then I can use the inside of the border paper to mount pictures on, make titles, or use on another project. :)

Recipe:
*DCWV glitter pack-Silver paper
*Ki Memories-pink flower background paper
*Recollections-black paper
*Prima flowers
*Recollections black jeweled brads
*Michael's black ribbon
*3D-Dots to "pop" up the title
I also used the Forever Young cartridge and added a pair of sunglasses. The sunglasses almost matched the ones she was wearing in the invite!
Happy July 1st to all of you! I have a couple of really cute cards to show you tomorrow. See you then!

2 comments:

greenchick said...

Love that Grad LO! Those letters are so cute!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love this layout and the side view really show the dimensions. TFS