Friday, July 2, 2010

As Katy Perry says: "You're up and you're down..."

Well, that's kind of how it went for me yesterday--just backwards! I was down :( and then I was up! I know that I'm new to the blogging world, but I have been crafting since I was a toddler! (Seriously, my mom told me so!) :) I made a super cute project and submitted it for a design team, needless to say I didn't make it and was totally bummed! I had a headache all day and a kink in my neck! It was definitely one of those days that you just want to go back to bed,  but with an almost 8 month old, yeah right!! So, I put on my big girl pants and went through the day. Then in the afternoon, out of the blue, Sheila from She's a Sassy Lady emailed me and my day totally turned around! She said that she has been watching my blog (MY Blog??!!) and wanted to know if I would be interested in designing a little for She's a Sassy Lady?!!!! I was super excited, and if you know me you know I can be "Sassy!"
So, I am now part of the "Sassy Lady Designing Team!"
Sheila will be announcing me on July 11th, and then my debut will be on July 29th! **Fingers crossed** I will have something great to share! So, if you haven't checked out She's a Sassy Lady yet, hop on over and become a follower. And then PLEASE join me on the 29th to see what I have been creating (and wont you be so kind to leave a comment?!)! Hope to see you all then!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

We are blesse dto have you! And can't wait to see what your first Sassy Project is!

Doris T. said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll do great and look forward to seeing what you share with us!

Adrian said...

Congrats, one door closed and another one opened. I am sure you will be great!
Adrian