Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guest Designer day!

Hi Everyone! Today I am the guest designer over at She's a Sassy Lady! (You can click HERE or go to http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com ) Please "hop" on over and check out my post "Christmas in July part 4!" While you're over there I would LOVE for you to leave me a comment! ;) 
Sneak peek:

My followers are fantastic, and I just realized that I hit "100" followers on Tuesday!!! (Sorry things have been a little crazy with the Little Pickle Princess teething and all!!!) I am seriously amazed that I started this blog a MONTH ago and already have 100 followers! Thanks for all your kind comments! I would LOVE to give away a "hand made" blog candy to one of my fabulous followers! Check back tomorrow and I will post all the details. Thanks again!

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Your project is AWESOME! love the decorated Christmas tins and will do this for all the guys at work! Love your idea!

stinkin' cute said...

cute cute cute cute cute cute cute!!!