Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's HERE....

My Cricut Circle package arrived last night and I am super excited! Beware there are pictures below :) If you have not received yours yet, and want to be surprised do not scroll down. Now, on to the box:
Do you want to see what was inside?
A letter from the CEO of Provo Craft, a Cricut Circle certificate with my name on it, a Cricut Circle charm bracelet, and an exclusive cartridge-French Manor!!
At first I didn't know if I was going to LOVE this cart. It's definitely not like some of the carts that I see and say I just HAVE to have it, but as I was looking through the handbook I saw some cuts that I could turn into other things! I will be playing with this and posting ideas soon--as soon as I can, I promise!

Well, I'm off to play and I am planning on doing something cute to my trusty Cricut today! You will see it all tomorrow. Happy craftin'!

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Congratulations! I am still waiting for mine.... Can't wait.