Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Christmas in July part 1

It's going to be here before we know it...Christmas! Here are some cards that I made up a while back (I was in my big inking phase, I need to ink up somethings again!).
I cut flowers from Accent Essentials and layered them with Prima flowers and brads.
I stamped and cut the letters to make the "ho ho's". I also used ornament gift tags for the "o's".
I cut flowers again (sorry I can't remember what cartridge the polka dot flower is from?), and layered them for a fun vintage look. I also used rub-ons for the sayings.
A lot of this paper is from  Making Memories FA LA LA LA.
More "ho ho" cards using gift tags.
I just love ribbon and rick rack!
I REALLY need to get started on my Christmas cards (and actually send them out this year!), and start making gifts! Any cute ideas out there? I have a couple little gifts I am going to share with you over the next couple of days. If it wasn't 117 degrees here in lovely Las Vegas I might be able to say, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (in July)." I am definitely wishing for cooler weather! My advice is to stay inside and craft! :)

5 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

loving them great job

greenchick said...

Jeeze...your creations are just sooo cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable cards. I have got to start thinking of Christmas cards and start making.... such a huge project!

Anna Waarvik said...

Nice cards and it looks like a lot of work - I need to keep my Christmas cards simple otherwise I wouldn't get much done!

Your cards are beautiful!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cute! all of them!