Thursday, July 22, 2010

Christmas in July part 3

Hi everyone! Here's another Christmas gift idea.
 I found these cute little cards at Michaels, and decided to "doctor" them up with the help of my fabulous Cricut! Most of the cuts were from the Christmas Cheer, Accent Esstenials, and Doodlecharms cartridges. I also used Stampin' Up papers, punches, ribbon, and stamps. As you can see I also added some bling!

Here's another version I made:
The cute little snowmen on these boxes are from the Gypsy wanderings cart on the Gypsy. Don't you just love the cute little pizza boxes?! They were super easy to make with the help of my super duper Scor-pal! The Scor-pal website also has tons of tutorials on how to make different projects like a pizza box. I played around with the dimensions so that 3 x 3 cards would fit perfectly inside.

I had a group of girlfriends over and we made a bunch of these together. It's always more fun to "create" and craft with a friend! So, call a friend and invite him or her over to craft I'm SURE you'll both have a great time! Happy crafting!

4 comments:

Live Love and Scrap said...

What a GREAT idea!!! LOVE it...you are so creative to make these pre-made cards your own!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These are wonderful, so cute and what a great little gift they will make!!! TFS

liz at liz's paper loft said...

those are so cute! I have that paper...I may have to do a little scrap lifting! ;)

liz :o)

Debbie said...

these are so cute what a great idea and you were very smart to Dr. them up they look perfect and I love the box I made a box before and I am liking this size I will have to ck out there site, and again I just love your blog thanks for being in here for all of us debbie @http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com