Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday ....soccer card!

HELLO my crafty friends! One of my super friends, that I teach with, has an AMAZING teenage daughter! Avery, this amazing teenager, is a SUPER soccer star and just stinkin' adorable! It was just Avery's birthday so here's a card I made for her from Little Stinkerbella and I:

 This is a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" card. I used Elegant Edges for the background, Boys will be Boys for the soccer ball, and Birthday Cakes for her name.
I also used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder to emboss her name. For the "clouds" behind her name I used a big SU punch, cut them in half, and then staggered them behind her name. I {LOVE} this houndstooth ribbon!!!! I have been looking for it EVERYWHERE! I borrowed (was given this) from a friend, does anyone know where I can find this fabulous ribbon? :) I tied it together with some twine.
 I think that she will love it!  Looking forward to doing this a lot this summer, here's Avery with Stinkerbella...



I can only hope that my little Stinkerbella will grow up to be an AMAZING teenager like Avery!
<3 Kristy

4 comments:

Crafty Girls said...

LOVE it! I love the font of Avery's name on the card! I had a great time yesterday scrapping with you! See you soon!

Tracy said...

Love it! The texture on Avery's name is super! Love the colors you choice for the entire project. :)
~Tracy

Sheena said...

Great card! love the colors an texture!

Shelley said...

Love the card! I'm sure Avery will too! And I love the ribbon as well....if you find any, let me know where! :)

Shelley
Fellow CJToo Team Member
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com