Monday, May 30, 2011

Thanks to our Troops!!!

Hello my crafty friends and Happy Memorial Day to you! We returned from our trip this afternoon and in the spirit of Memorial Day I decided to make up some cards for our troops:




I made 30 cards to send out to our troops!



I used the Stand and Salute cartridge and cut the USA at 2". Then I used the "stars" Cuttlebug folder to emboss the USA. I used a couple of different papers for the background, attached the USA, stamped "thank you", tied twine around the top, and used foam dots for dimension.









THANK YOU to all who have, do, and will serve this amazing country that we live in! And thank you to all the wives who have husbands that serve! I feel so blessed to live in the USA! <3 Kristy

7 comments:

Crafty Girls said...

You're AWESOME! The troops will love these! See you Saturday!

Anonymous said...

These are WONDERFUL!!! :-)

jessica said...

wonderful job! I know the troops will LOVE these!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wonderful cards that I am sure will be appreciated. TFS

La-Dee-da crafter said...

This is so sweet of you. I love these. I am a Navy wife so I am loving these. Thank you for supporting the troops.
ladeedacreations.com

Missy said...

These are really, really cute---nice of you to show support in such a thoughtful way!!

Tracy said...

HOW FUN Kristy! What a wonderful way to support our troops. Your design is simple but has so much character. Thanks so much for joining in my T.G.I.F. Linky Party and I hope you play along next week again.

~Tracy
http://www.craftjunkietoo.com