Monday, June 6, 2011

Cricut Circle Blog Weekly Challenge

Just like the card class that I taught to second graders, at school, I just finished up a scrapbook class. I will be posting all the pics soon, but wanted to show the first page for the Cricut Circle blog challenge. The challenge is to make something summer "sweet" to you. I thought that this is perfect and includes a pic of Little Stinkerbella when she was bitty!

 I used Smiley Card cartridge and Once Upon a Princess cartridge.


(Ugh...it took me 2 days for blogger to upload this!) p.s. I'm also adding this to My Craft Spot challenge.
Happy crafting! <3 Kristy

7 comments:

Joy said...

Darling LO and such a precious lil one! Love all those smiley faces! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
Joy

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How cute is that! Love it! TFS

jennyplace2 said...

OMG! This is just to cute, what a sweetie! Love the cupcakes and just everything about it. Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft pot>

Kate said...

This is precious! The faces on the little treats are adorable!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Soooo cute! Love the cute cupcakes and your 'little stinkerbella' is a doll! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

So cute! I love the way you used the twine and that picture is adorable! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

Amber

Amy C said...

How adorable!! I love the sweets at the bottom along with the sweet little baby in the pic. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy