Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CJ Too Design Team Summer Project

Hello my crafty friends! Today is another Craft Junkie Too Design Team project day. The theme is SUMMER, and what's more summery than a pineapple drink and a bridal shower?! One of my super fab and crafty friends will be getting MARRIED this summer, and another super fab friend and I are throwing her an elegant luau bridal shower this Saturday! Here are the invites that I made, with some help from just another super fab and crafty friend:
I used the Life is a Beach cartridge, coffee stick stirrers for the umbrellas, real straws, ribbon to match the wedding colors, small flowers, bling, and a TON 3D adhesive. I put all the info for the shower on the back. Here they are in the making:
I also made these super cute little favor boxes.
And whipped together some thank you cards for her to use.
This is the same friend that I made this congrats card for (back in November):
To see all of the CJ Too Design Team projects click HERE. Happy summer everyone! School is almost out, and I can't wait for the "crafting" to begin! Anyone want to come over and play this summer?!  <3 Kristy

10 comments:

KardsbyKadie said...

Kristy: Love your invite and can only image how much FUN you ladies are going to have this Saturday. Thanks for sharing your FUN summer project. (Your Fellow CJToo Design Team Member - Kadie)

Unknown said...

Everything turned out just great!

Tanya Isis Ayala said...

Very nice this is so cool

Shelley said...

These are great!! Seems that a few of our crafty designers think alike! ;) Love the favors too! I will be helping my cousin plan her wedding this summer (it will be in October!) so I will be busy, busy! Again, these are too cute!

Shelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great little card. Sounds like you will be having plenty of fun. TFS

Cheryl Gaffney said...

wonderful card! I love all the details you shared too! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com
fellow CJToo Crafty Designer

Roberta Guditis said...

Love all of it! The favor box is adorable!

Roberta, fellow CJToo Designer
Www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just <3 these invites and that ring card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! -Sam :-)

Christianna said...

These are so amazing and the pictures don't even do them as much justice as they deserve. The real invite will be a keepsake that I will have forever. Thank you for being a super & crafty friend!

Jaclyn said...

So cute!! How did you get just the cutout of the pineapple. I can't figure out how to do it with the cartridge.