Friday, February 18, 2011

"more" Polar Express Final LO

Hello my crafty friends! I finally put the finishing touches on my Polar Express layout, a couple of weeks ago. I liked it how it was, but I am a "more" is better type of scrapper and I just had to add some more! Thank you everyone for your kind comments regarding these pages and the Gypsy download. If you need the before download you can go HERE to the previous post. Here is the before picture:




And here is the LO with "MORE"....
Using the same title pieces I had cut out I started by adding a banner that I got off of the April Showers cart (you have to hide/contour the letters in spring), but now I have the Birthday Bash cart and you can use one of the fabulous banners on here instead.
  
I used our commemorative tickets for a backdrop for my journaling and then doodled around the edges of my journaling.
I found some "swirls" and Michaels and thought that they would add a little whimsy/snowy effect.
 I also doodled around one of the pictures on each page.

I hope you enjoyed my "more"! Have a crafty 3 day weekend! I'm going to an all day crop on Saturday and can't wait to get my craft on! <3 Kristy

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Very cute!! My son loves the Polar Express, last year we watched it straight through the summer every day! You did a great job. TFS
Nicole
http://croppinmommadesigns.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love it! Thanks for the great details on how to recreate it, because my son would love a page like that!
Lisa

Jae said...

Fabulous layout! Love how you used the tickets as a backdrop. TFS :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

What a nice layout, we love the POLAR EXPRESS. we love Christmas, period. TFS
Cathy
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com