Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day!

Hello my crafty friends! Happy Valentine's Day to each of you!
Here are the little V-day treats that I made up for all of the students in my class, and also some for my friends:
I used my SU scallop circle punch to punch out the tissue paper flowers (tip...fold the tissue paper in half and cut out a bunch at a time). Then, I typed out my sentiment and cut them into a leaf shape. Next, I punched a hole in the flowers and the leaf, and then threaded them onto the lollipop. Last, I tied sparkly green ribbon or pink tulle underneath (to keep all the pieces in place)!




Here is the bag full of the sweet goodies:



I also wanted to show you the Valentine that I put together for my hubbie (I'm entering this into the Cricut Circle's Weekly challenge):



I used the Birthday bash cartridge and cut the "stamp" card out at 10". Then I cut the snail and all it's pieces at 3.75". I embossed the envelope with a Cuttlebug folder.



I added a heart brad, and 3-D dots to pop the snail off the card. Then I stamped the snail with a My Creative Time stamp set You Had Me at Chocolate (omg! This set is adaorable!). Last, I added ribbon, threaded a button with twine, and tied it around the bow!
I hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's Day!
{heart} Kristy

4 comments:

Jean said...

These are so cute!!

Adrian said...

adorable!

owlbeescrappin said...

Super Cute Card! Love your blog! TFS

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cute card~ good luck on the challenge! oh and I love the flower pops!
liz :o)