Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our Little Monkey LO

Hello my crafty friends! Here is a QUICK post to show you a lo I did of the little Stinkerbella.  Bananas were her first "grown-up" food, and she {LOVED} them!
The first page:
For the title I used Thickers and letter stickers, and layered them.







The monkeys and bananas are all from the Create a Critter cartridge. I used tiny Primas, and my i-rock to add some bling!



The second page:




 I even added an American Craft journaling square. It matched part of the title perfectly!


I am adding this lo to Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge...NO pattern paper allowed! (Wish me luck :)
*I am also adding this to the Cricut Circle blog challenge!

 Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a crafty 3-day weekend!!!! <3 Kristy

10 comments:

Denise G said...

love that layout. So inspiring. Wish I had a young little monkey, so I could scrap lift that page.

Nicole said...

Your layout is so cute!! TFS

Barb Craft said...

Oh my word this is adorable!! I am lovin' all those sassy little bananas with blinged out flowers!! And I seriously have a thing for monkeys... too cute! Thanks for taking on our no PP challenge this week! You did it beautifully
barb :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kristy, what a WONDERFUL layout of your GORGEOUS little Stinkerbella! She is adorable.
Sorry I didn't get a chance to visit, as it turned out we had to go to a convention that was in town so we didn't get a chance. Maybe the next time!

Candace said...

awww, I love it! So adorable! PRecious baby as well!

Cathy said...

How adorable. nice layout and cute little monkey. tfs
cathy
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Angela said...

I found this challenge really hard but you have nailed it! love the die cut monkey too! thanks for joining in at Frosted Designs this week~! xxx

Crystal said...

This is too stinking adorable! I love the layering of the title and the little bananas with hairbows is so cute! Gorgeous layout and child! Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!

Crafty Girls said...

Super cute! I am so glad you came to Crafty Girls! You truly are super awesome with paper!

Mrs. Green said...

I saw this on the Circle Blog and had to come over to see the whole thing. So cute! Fantastic job on this!