Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello my crafty friends!

Today is a Craft Junkie Too Design Team Project day!!!! We were asked to create a project that has flowers on it. This could be something that represents spring! Well since I just received the new blossom punch from Stampin' Up, I HAD to use it! I decided to make up a couple of quick and cute 3 x 3 cards. I just love these colors!
 The cards were cut at 3 x 6 and then scored and folded at 3. The green layer was cut 1/8 of an inch smaller. I used my corner chomper and rounded 2 corners. I also added a prima flower and a studio g brad to the center of each flower.
There is a piece of foam adhesive in between the 2 large flowers, to add some more dimension. Of course I added some pink and white twine to the top of each little card.
Thanks for stopping by today! Go ahead, click HERE to head on over to Craft Junkie Too to see what the other design team members have created for today's project! ♥Kristy 

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adoarable little note cards. I have been bloggin all morning and with each design I become more and more anxious to get crafting.... Love your pretty flowers. TFS

Anna Waarvik said...

Very pretty cards - love the colors too!