Monday, March 26, 2012

Fresh Water layout...

Like I said in my last post...I love all things Shimelle, and this week at Two Peas the fabulous Glitter Girl challenges and shows us 3 ways to use up our scraps. I did another version using example 1. Here's what I came up with:
 I used Echo Park papers (and stickers) from the Country Drive line! I love all these bright springy colors! I mixed some Thickers and letter stickers for the title. I also added Glossy Accents to the letters of water and some of the hearts.

 Little Stinkerbella is absolutely hilarious! Lately she has been asking us for "fresh water" whenever she is thirsty! I figure I HAVE to document these moments so that we can remember and giggle at them later! ;)
 I also added a glittery brad and some twine.
 Thanks for stopping by today! I will be uploading this layout to the Two Peas Glitter Girl Challenge! Have a fabulous weekend! ♥Kristy

2 comments:

Anna Waarvik said...

Great job using your scraps & cute layout!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a darling page and to think it is all scraps! Gotta love it. TFS