Friday, March 23, 2012

Friends layout...

I have to say that I love all things Shimelle, and this week at Two Peas the fabulous Glitter Girl challenges and shows us 3 ways to use up our scraps. I did my own version of mixing up example 2 and 3. Here's what I came up with:
I love the colors in this layout and ALL of the papers are scraps except for the white and the turquoise colored border. I used strips of scraps, circle punches, and a butterfly punch. I also added in some fun striped washi tape.

 I doodled around the turquoise mat with a white gel pen and used my computer and the Delius font for my journaling. The butterflies were embellished using pink crochet thread. I finished off the layout using Thickers for my title.
Thanks for stopping by today! I will be uploading this layout to the Two Peas Glitter Girl Challenge! Have a fabulous weekend! ♥Kristy

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What an AWESOME page. I love the bright colors you chose and who couldn't love the two little ones! AWESOME!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Love this layout! And the smile on your little Stinkerbella's face is so BIG! Love it! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Rosie said...

Cute layout


Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com