Friday, March 23, 2012

Friends layout...

I have to say that I love all things Shimelle, and this week at Two Peas the fabulous Glitter Girl challenges and shows us 3 ways to use up our scraps. I did my own version of mixing up example 2 and 3. Here's what I came up with:
I love the colors in this layout and ALL of the papers are scraps except for the white and the turquoise colored border. I used strips of scraps, circle punches, and a butterfly punch. I also added in some fun striped washi tape.

 I doodled around the turquoise mat with a white gel pen and used my computer and the Delius font for my journaling. The butterflies were embellished using pink crochet thread. I finished off the layout using Thickers for my title.
Thanks for stopping by today! I will be uploading this layout to the Two Peas Glitter Girl Challenge! Have a fabulous weekend! ♥Kristy

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What an AWESOME page. I love the bright colors you chose and who couldn't love the two little ones! AWESOME!

Anna K said...

Very pretty layout!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Love this layout! And the smile on your little Stinkerbella's face is so BIG! Love it! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Rosie said...

Cute layout


Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

talha said...

Colorful creations, so interesting for kids, great activities.

plastic cards
plastic card printing
scratch cards printing