Monday, October 24, 2011

So Berry Sweet...

Hello my crafty friends! As some of you know I went to an Imaginisce class (using Santa's Little Helper!) at the Pre-IU event in September. It was so much fun and as soon as I finish up the project I will be sure to post some pics! While I was there I picked up some SUPER cute Imaginisce paper from the Berrylicious line. I thought that this paper would be perfect for their October Sketch challenge. Here's the sketch:
And here is what I came up with (of course using pictures of Little Stinkerbella):
 I used my Gypsy and a couple Cricut cartridges (Elegant Edges and Sweet Treats) to make the scalloped circle background and the hearts. Using Glossay Accents I added some chunky glitter to some of the hearts and cute little strawberries.
 I loved this little journaling sticker, Sweet & Tart! This was just perfect for Little Stinkerbella! I thought and thought about what to write and here's what I came up with... You are 75% sweet, 25% tart and 100% ours! ♥(As of April 11th the adoption was finalized!!!)♥
 On the title I used the super fab i-rock to add some bling, and I added some tulle and foam adhesive for dimension.

 I just {love} this paper line!


 My fingers are crossed! I would LOVE to win two full collections of Imaginisce papers!!!!

I have tons of new layouts to show all of you...more to come soon! ♥ Kristy

10 comments:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Adorable layout.

Unknown said...

This is just lovely! Wonderful page! Perfect for this sketch

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a wonderful page! Love the papers but the set was the 100% ours! You are blessed. TFS

Melinda Spinks said...

Such a delightful layout using the Berrylicious collection and how gorgeous are the photos... too cute indeed! Thanks for playing along with us at Imaginisce this month. :)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Love that you used this line for your page! Such a sweet little girl!!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Imaginisce!

Court said...

This layout is SO berry sweet!!! Thank you SO much for playing with us in the Imaginisce sketch challenge this month!

Marielle said...

so sweet !! Thanks for playing along with us at Imaginisce !!

Lydia said...

Love the heart element!! Great Layout and thanks for joining this months challenge!

Unknown said...

Sooo adorable! Thanks for playing along. xoxo Heather

Erin Bassett said...

What a sweet layout! Love the glitter on the heart!