Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DCWV October Sketch Challenge

I was soooo excited to see that I had won DCWV top 10 again, this time for September's challenge! I love the sketches and it helps me to catch up on my scrappin'! Here's DCWV October Stack-a-holic Template Challenge sketch:
And here is my take on this sketch:
I used the Green mat stack and the Eco stack for this layout. I also used some Thickers and Making Memories canvas letters for my title.
 I used my corner chompers, Tim Holtz ink,  a couple star punches, and some brads to add to this page.


This is a special page to me. This is the first time that my husband's dad "Papa Luke" met Little Stinkerbella. She definitely put her magical spell on him, and had him wrapped around her finger! ;) I'm so glad that I caught this special moment on camera! Thanks for stopping by today! My fingers are crossed to be chosen for this month's free stacks! ♥ Kristy

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What an adorable page this is. Love the colors and look how proud PaPa Luke is! Love it!

lovemypaper said...

Very cute layout!