Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Treat Bags

Hello my crafty friends! Today's Craft Junkie Too Design Team project is to create some quick, fun, and cute Halloween treat bags.  I just {loved} this challenge! Here's what I came up with...
 I just used regular lunch bags, this is something everyone can get their hands on! ;)
 I measured 6" from the bottom, drew a line, and used my (mom's) decorative scissors.
 Then I used a ruler to fold over the top of the bag.
 Next, I punched a hole, threaded some sparkly black tulle through the hole, and tied it with some orange and white twine.
 Then I cut a piece of this fun crepe paper, put some glue on the back, and folded it back and forth onto the bag. I made my own little "ticket" by cutting a piece of white paper at 2 1/4" by 1". I used my SU ticket corner punch, some Tim Holtz ink for the edges, and some orange stickles for some color. I also used one of my favorite Scrappy Mom's Stamp sets Bewitched for the sentiment. The last thing I did was add a couple of orange spider rings onto the bag.
 What do you think?! I think they turned out pretty cute, and they were SUPER fast to make! So, if you need to make a bunch of treat bags for Halloween, here's an option for you! Plus you can fill them with just about anything!




Thanks for stopping by today, and please make sure you hop on over to CJToo to see what the other DT members made for their treat holders!

9 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

these are adorable tfs

Simply Sassy Scrapper said...

Very cute! Love this idea!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great treat idea! I have to use the tulle more! It always makes your projects look so special. TFS

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Aww!! These are awesome! I totally didn't think these wonderful bags would be so easy! I love that! :)

Terrific job,
Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Linda said...

This is TOOOO cute!!! It looks like it can be made with thing you would have around your scraping table. Great idea.

Nadia's Beautiful Mess said...

Love it, too cute!

scrappy critters said...

These are just tooo cute! Love them~

♥Tammy

Laura Everyday Edits said...

so cute! i need a permanent craft/blog desk! I work as a real estate agent and some how co-mingling craft and inspection objections not a good idea!

new follower now.
following from http://imnotatrophywife.com

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute!

Jessica