Monday, October 31, 2011

Pizza and Pumpkins...

Happy Halloween to all my crafty friends! Last night we went over to one of our favorite families' house for pizza and pumpkin carving night! I used my E2 and the Pumpkin Carving cartridge to transform our little jack o' lantern! (My friend and her daughter did too, but I'll have to get pics of their fabulous jacks tonight, the ones I took didn't turn out!)

Here's the hubster (cutting out the bottom of the pumpkin, a little Martha Stewart trick) and Little Stinkerbella (playing with our stencils).
 She did NOT like the the "pumpkin guts!" She said, "Eww, gross!" (Wish I would have caught that face on camera!)


 Here he is in the light...
 and now with a candle in the dark. I like how he's cute and goofy! Little Stinkerbella said, "That's scary!"




 BOO to all of you...


 Happy Halloween from our family to yours! I can't wait to show you all her Halloween costume! ;)
♥ Kristy

3 comments:

jessica said...

Happy Halloween!! Your little one is too cute!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Happy Halloween to you my friend! Cute pumpkin and an adorable little skeleton you have there!

Shelley said...

Too cute! Love the PJ's! :)

Shelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com