Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Cricut Lite cartridges...SCORE!

Ohhh...I can't wait to play!!!!
WINNER! WINNER!
So I went to a fundraiser on Tuesday night (Thanks Kel for inviting me!) and bought raffle tickets to support the cause. They were giving away rounds of golf, restaurant gift cards, and more. Well, guess who won...ME! And guess what I won? A gift card to WalMart....a $100 gift card at that!!! Guess what I am going on a hunt for tomorrow more like all week?? Cricut Lite cartridges! Yippee! I am sprinkling my good luck your way, my crafty friends!
Shout out to MuffyK from the cricut MB...Thanks for your help in tracking down Cherry Limeaded! :)

I hope to have new projects using these carts posted soon!

1 comment:

Doris T. said...

Congratulations! I'm hunting for the Cherry Limeade also.
Enjoy - Doris :)