Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally!!!!

I am finally a part of the blogging world! I love to craft and create, especially using my Cricut Expression and my Gypsy! I can't wait to share my creations with all of you, my fellow crafty friends!
And hmmm....I'm sure you are all wondering why I named my blog "Craftin' on my door?!" Well, because that is exactly what I do! My fantastic hubbie made me a LARGE crafting desk out of a door! He added Plexiglas to the top and we used the cubes from Michael's as the legs. I LOVE it! Here is a picture of my Crafty door...
And here is a picture of my Cricut workstation...
I will be posting pictures of projects soon! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon! :)

7 comments:

miles_from_maui said...

Congrats on starting your blog! I look forward to seeing your projects.

stinkin' cute said...

NICE!!!
hip hip hooray......

Robyn said...

Beautiful!! I love it!!

cawedding said...

I love your crafting space! I can't wait to get organized like that in my own..but don't worry, I will still come and keep you company in yours. congrats and I can't wait to see more ideas!

cricaholic said...

Great craftroom.
I like your creativity and I'll follow it. I'm cricaholic from the MB....Thanks for letting me "Hop In"......

Iva Youngs said...

Great space!!! All of your projects are really cute!

paperscissors said...

i have been looking at each and every post you have done and i am not surprised that she's a sassy lady approached you to be part of her design team! wow! there is a fresh, clean and martha stewart look to your photos (i meant that in a most positive sense). i don't know if it is the lighting or the quality of your materials but the simplest image looks so superior to what i have seen on some of the "big name" bloggers. while you have a bling drawer, the tasteful way you apply it is so subtle, not "in your face". sorry to go on but i love your blog, the popcorn/movie gift card was so impressive and the way you add just the little embellishments like the sunglasses on a layout or how you use different images to create what you want, like the cheerleader sashes not just running out to get that one cart for that one image! i do go on but i sincerely admire your talent and feel many good things are coming your way!