Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Little Bird Told Me Card

I made a set of cards for my Room Moms this year as an end of the year gift. I  put them in a Stampin' Up cello bag and made a topper that said, "Thanks for BEE-ing so helpful this year!". I also popped up a cute little bee from Create a Critter onto the topper. Here is ONE of the cards from the set:
I used Create a Critter for the cute little bird, and Just Because Cards cartridge for the saying.
This card is 4" x 5 1/2". The background paper is from a K & Company paper stack, and was cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".

The bird was cut 3", but I found that the wing fit better if it was cut at 3 1/4". The saying was cut at 5 1/4".

The brown paper is Stampin' Up's Chocolate Chip, and the yellow paper and ribbon is So Saffron. The blue papers, and cream strip are all scraps from my scrap folder (Ever since I organized my scraps by color in an accordion file folder, I find myself using them all the time now! Shout out...Thanks Christianna for introducing this fantastic organizational idea to me! I can't wait to help you organize your new craft area-I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya!)

I hope you all have at least a little time to craft today!     See you tomorrow :)

No comments: