Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How Does She Do It?!

Don't we all wonder?!!! Well, this is not a crafty post today, but if you are "in charge" of grocery shopping and making the meals, I think you just might be happy!

I came across a fantastic website this week! You can search for recipes or post your own. You can invite friends, and share your recipes. There is a weekly menu planner "tab" where you can choose recipes and assign them to the day. Do you want to know the best part?! After you assign the recipes to a day you can click on "shopping list." It will generate a printable shopping list that is organized by categories in the grocery store! You can also add items to the list and make notes! I think next week when I print my list I will also add the names of my meals into the "notes" section. This way when shopping I will know what meal I need each item for.

The website is: HowDoesSheDoIt.com

Let me know if you join so that we can be "friends" and share recipes. ;) Happy menu planning!

And the best part is....it FREE! Yippee! <3 Kristy

No comments: