Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CJ Too Design Team Post

Hello my crafty friends! Today's CJ Too DT project guidelines were to make a project of your choice using bright colors and the materials of your choice.  Anything goes. I was able to scrapbook this past weekend and I thought, "What's more bright and cheery then Hello Kitty?!"
I had some pictures of Stinkerbella at 11 months old with a Hello Kitty shirt on, and this is what I came up with.
I used both Hello Kitty cartridges for this layout.




For extra dimension I added sparkly tulle and bling to the bow and flowers.
I cut strips of colorful papers for a large border at the top and bottom.
Thanks for stopping by today! Please hop on over to Craft Junkie Too by clicking HERE and see the other DT projects!
<3 Kristy

Linking up to:

6 comments:

Judy said...

This is so cute I love hello kitty.
Have a great day
Judy

Unknown said...

What an adorable layout!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Lolis said...

Great layout, I like you made the bow 3D and added the bling, very cute! I've been making projects with HK this week.

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Such a great LO! I love that you used the tulle... it really adds a lot. But the best part is those ADORABLE pics of your little girl.

TFS,

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

Hi, I love your layout! So cute! My daughter gave me the Hello Kitty Cart for Mother's day, I have only used it once, but it did not go well, are there any tips you can give me on using this cart? I don't know if I am setting the blade wrong or the speed wrong but a lot of it didn't cut right...sigh..the peices are so small...sigh..I would appreciate any tips you can give me. chrissandlou.blogspot.com america57@comcast.net

Tanya Isis Ayala said...

Very cute i love this cart git to make some pages too for my niece