Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello Foxy card

I have been searching HIGH and LOW for the Jolly Holidays cartridge! I even had it in my virtual shopping cart 3 nights in a row, and then when I finally got to the "check out" screen it was [out of stock]!!!!!! A friend of mine, whom I introduced to the fantastic world of Cricut, got it on Black Friday and let me borrow it. Thanks Angie...you're the BEST!

So, of course I had to whip up a card to say "Thanks!" I thought the little fox was adorable, and I was also able to use the MPS Punny-licious stamp set. Here's what I came up with:
First, I cut a piece of cream paper at 10 1/2" x 5 1/4", then scored and folded the card in half. For the pattern paper I used the Lacy Labels card and cut the Snowflake label at 5". I cut the fox and all its layers at 4 1/4". Then, I added ribbon, bling, and used 3d dots to "pop" up the fox.
Quick, easy, and cute...my type of card! I can't wait to make some cute scrapbook pages with this cart! Have a {Jolly} day!
<3 Kristy
 

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Foxy is adorable! Love it and can see wy you wanted that cart. TFS

liz at liz's paper loft said...

very cute card! isn't funny how things go, they had several left at my WM on black friday .
liz :o)