Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Congrats!

A super friend of my mine got engaged this weekend!!!! We have all been crossing our fingers for her for what seems like forever! We are all SUPER excited for her and her man! So, of course I ran home last night and made her a card!
I used the Once Upon a Princess cart and cut out this fabulous "Rock" at 2 1/2". Then, I cut the scallop2 label from Lacy Labels at 5"  for a background piece.
 I added some tulle, silver ribbon, a pearl pin, and used 3d dots to "pop" up the ring.
I added the phrase inside the card, and cut it at 2". I picked the phrase "sparkle" because first of all her ROCK sparkles in a major way, and secondly because SHE has been {sparkling} all day!
I know she's going to LOVE it! I made her promise me that I could help out with something "crafty" for the big day! 
Congrats Kindon! I am soooooooo excited for you, WHATEVER you need...my Cricut, my glue gun and I are here for you!

Have a {sparkly} kind of day everyone!

5 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

way too cute!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great card. I just love it and the sparkly look it has. TFS

GabyCreates.com said...

Love the bling.... so Vegas!!!!

Christianna said...

This is a piece of art! I just wanna frame it. Thank you so much, my crafty friend!!!

Celeste B. said...

How beautiful! Congrats to your friend!!! :)