Sunday, November 14, 2010

Last Halloween treat and Card

I know that Halloween has come and go, but I promised to show you all one last card I made. (Sorry I didn't post earlier. I had parent conferences all last week)

I love a little "Scraplifing" every now and then, especially when it's from one of the best. I came across a video of someone opening a card that the fabulous Jana Eubank had sent her. I recreated, added a little twist of my own and this is what I came up with:
I love this little ghost from Mini Monsters!
 
Then I put them in a cello bag, added some candy, and turned them into a little Halloween treat for some of my friends at school!
Pretty cute, huh?! 

I was able to go to a fun crop this weekend {thanks Super Dad!}, and I got a couple of LOs done! I can't wait to share them with you, this week! Here's to a great week!

No comments: