Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hello is anybody out there??!!!

It's been a while, a LONG while!
Where have I been?

Well, besides staying at home and having the privileged to raise this incredibly cute, sassy and now 4 year old...

I also finally jumped on the Project Life band wagon and LOVE it!!! I started with in 2013 just after the big special on HSN, ordered my first kit (BLUSH) and got right to work! I finished the entire year in just 2 albums (by the 1st week of Jan 2014) and boy did it feel great to accomplish that task!
I tend to post my latest PL layouts on IG, feel free to follow me at: KLucky5
I have also been busy over the last 2 years building my Origami Owl business! If you haven't heard about Origami Owl, first of all where have you been?! ;)  You can check out my website at:
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have or if you need help placing an order! Mother's Day is just around the corner! 
And I also became a...
You can check out Vanessa's AH-MAZ-ING online store > HERE <! I have loved purchasing from her, and now I get the chance to PLAY with these goodies even more! *Dream come true!* Be sure to check out her blog in order to catch a new Design Team tutorial or pic, pretty much daily!!!

Well, those are just a few things that I have be up to! I hope to be able to check in a little more often with my crafty friends, if anyone is still out there?! Please leave me a comment if you are! ;)

3 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

woo hoo! So happy to see you joining the team! Can't wait to see what you will create!

Vanessa Middleton said...

YAY!!! I'm HERE and glad you're back! Your daughter is adorable. Thanks for the kind words about my store and I'm SO glad to have you on my team. <3

Alarico said...

Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

# Car loan

# Home loan

# Business loan

# Personal loan


Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.