Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Today's my day to be the guest designer over at She's a Sassy Lady. If you have a moment please hop on over and leave me a comment. Here's my post:

Hi everyone! This is Kristy from craftin-on-my-door and I want to thank Sheila for allowing my to be her guest designer again today! I look forward to my monthly She's a Sassy Lady posts! Today I thought I would show you the last set of cards we made at our card club! The theme was "with sympathy" or "thinking of you."






It's always nice to have cards like these in your stash. I hope these inspired you to make up some sympathy or thinking of you cards. Thanks for stopping by today! ♥Kristy

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kristy these cards are BEAUTIFUL! This is an area that I am trying to increase in my card stash so I really appreciate the designs and inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing these awesome cards from your card party with us today on She's A Sassy Lady.

estetik said...

Just search on google and you can easily find best company. estetik

Alarico said...

Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

# Car loan

# Home loan

# Business loan

# Personal loan


Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.