Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh, My Minds Eye.....

So, I am completely in {LOVE} with the Miss Caroline collection by My Minds Eye! A few weeks ago I went to my LSS and picked up some of these gorgeous papers, buttons, brads, and embellishments! I am not usually one for only putting 1 picture on an entire 12 x 12 page, but this memory was worth it! I just love the colors, papers, and how it turned out!
 I cut strips of the papers at different widths and lengths in order to show off the beautiful colors and designs. For the pink paper I used one of my Kiwi Lane Designs scallop border templates. I also used some fun little doilies to mimic the background paper. The little flower below was made using two small punches and adding a little brad from this collection.
 I wanted to add twine to this layout, but wanted something with a solid color so I used some crochet thread added a button and some cute pins from this collection.
 For the title I cut a circle, typed up the words "Starbucks" (using appleberry font) and "with Aunt Christie & Stayzia (using American typewriter font), and ran it through my printer. Then, I used a notebook punch for the top, a strip of pink pattern paper and some Making Memory stickers for the word "First." I also added some doodling and some more brads.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hoping to get another layout done using these fabulous papers! ♥Kristy

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Awesome page and what a cute photo. That paper line is wonderful. TFS

Alarico said...

Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

# Car loan

# Home loan

# Business loan

# Personal loan


Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.