Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Baby Shower favors...

Hello My crafty friends!!!! Today is a Crafty Junkie Too DT day! Today's project centers around "Earth Day!" We were asked to make a project using recycled materials, whatever we have on hand. So I started saving up on toilet paper rolls, and came up with these cute little baby shower favors for one of my friends at MOPS.
 Started with these...
 and printed off some of my favorite papers from the Teresa Collins Baby Boutique cartridge.
 Then I wrapped the rolls with white tulle and tied off one side using some twine.
 Next, I cut the paper into strips at 4.25" x 6".
 I wrapped these pieces around the tulle and attached them together.
 Next, I typed up a cute little sentiment on my computer and punched the pieces out with a couple of my favorite punches.
 Stand the rolls up on their side and stuff them full of delish kisses and hugs!
 Then you can tie the other side up with twine.
 The last step is to put the sentiment onto the favors, and that's it! ;)
 I think they turned out pretty cute and the new mom loved them too!



 
Thanks for stopping by today! Go ahead, click HERE to head on over to Craft Junkie Too to see what the other design team members have created for today's project! ♥Kristy 

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

They really turned out cute. The ladies will love all the chocolate too!

Rosie said...

i love these!!! might do them for my cousins baby shower!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

A very Clever idea!!Saves money but it is so SWEET!!I love it!!!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

KardsbyKadie said...

Kristy - what a fabulous project you created and who would know that it all started with a paper towel roll. Great use of recycle girlfriend.....Can image what a hit these are going to be. Awesome project!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Hi Kristy,

I just love your use of the TP rolls to make such a beautiful favor. The paper choice is perfect! :)

Great job,
Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com