Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beary Dangerous LO

Hello my crafty friends! Sorry I've been a little MIA lately! I'm super busy at school right now, little Stinkerbella is ALL over the place, and my brother and sister-in-law moved around the corner from us and I've been helping them out while chasing Stinkerbella around! Here's a quick post of a LO. I loved this little bear cozy. We were going to go out to eat, it was raining, and Stinkerbella was only a couple of month old. The bear "jacket" was perfect!
 
I "had" to add some flowers, bling, and twine!
I even doodled around the title.


Added some stickers for the date.

Flowers and bling were added to the photo.
I hope you all had a GREAT weekend! I am already looking forward to next Saturday because I am going to an all day crop with my mom and some friends! <3 Kristy

4 comments:

Crafty Girls said...

Super cute! That baby is soooo sweet! I hope all is still "on track" for your family! :) Have a great time next weekend!

Cindy Beland said...

This is way too cute for words!Great job!!! :)

Andi said...

What a sweet LO! I have an award for you to come pick up at my blog. Congrats

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is just too adorable! Love it as it is berry cute!