Sunday, January 9, 2011

Even and Odd Houses Gypsy File Share

Hello my crafty friends! A few weeks ago I shared with you all the Even and Odd Houses that I made for my classroom.




I had a lot of crafty friends that {loved} the idea, so I thought I would simply share my Gypsy file with you all today!
To cut this file you will need Gingerbread, Cherry Limeade, Opposites Attract and DonJuan
**After I cut out the "icing" layer for the house, I trimmed off the windows and doors to make more room for the numbers. I used my white gelly roll pen to go over the words "even house" and "odd house," they were laminated, and then I put a piece of magnetic strip on the back so that they would stay on my dry erase board.
Feel free to download, and please leave me a comment if you do. I hope you all enjoy!
Even and Odd Houses Gypsy Download
(fyi when you download the file it will say C-O-M-D (stands for Craftin-on-my-door) Even and Odd Houses  :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

This is my first time to visit your blog. I really enjoyed looking at all of your pieces. I am a teacher too, but I'm currently at home. Anyhow I loved the even house, odd house idea & still get to share many fun pieces with my own kids and their teachers. I'm your newest follower.